Sign Up Once & Get Your Discount For Life
To all U.S. active duty military personnel, National Guard members, Reservists, Veterans, retired personnel, spouses and Gold Star family members, we truly appreciate the sacrifices you have made for our country. As a small token of gratitude, we would like to offer a 10% discount on all your orders. Here's the thing, while we are thrilled to provide this discount we do take our business seriously. The Jewelry Republic reserves the right to de-activate your code and cancel any outstanding orders if we believe it is being misused.
We appreciate all that you do or have already done. Don't hesitate to email us regarding any questions you may have regarding this discount or, frankly, anything else you may need help with.
Getting the military discount is simple, but by setting your account to this status, you agree to our Terms of Service, and you certify that you are either active duty or retired military service member, law enforcement member, or a first responder of any kind. The Jewelry Republic reserves the right to revoke this privilege at any time and under any circumstances without warning. We take this discount seriously, and will act accordingly if this discount was applied erroneously or maliciously.
To get the discount, follow these five easy steps:
1. Read the next four steps, before you begin!
2. Click here to create an account
3. Fill in your details
4. At the bottom of the sign-up form, select "Military", "Law Enforcement", or "First Responder" as your account type.
5. Click "Create Account" and you're done!
Email address already taken? See Below
Remember to log into your account before you place any orders on our site so that you get the discount!
Already have a customer account? Email Address Taken?
If you already have an account with The Jewelry Republic and wish to change to the discount plan, or your email address was already taken, you can follow these four simple steps:
1. Click here to log in (you can reset your password there too, if you forgot it)
2. On your account page, click "Edit Account Details", or click here
3. Scroll to the bottom, and change Account Type to "Military", "Law Enforcement", or "First Responder"
4. Click Update
And you're done!
Any other questions, issues, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org