Devil Dog Ring
The WW1 German Army was so freaked out by the ass kicking the US Marines were dishing out, they etched in stone one of the best terms in their language, "Teufel Hunden" or "Devil Dog". You're going to love this design.
Your ring was forged in solid sterling silver, filed, sanded polished and painted by hand. The detail is stunning, the symbolism is timeless and a guaranteed conversation starter. This ring is durable enough to be passed down for several generations. I HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of our free engraving service. Go ahead & add your name, years of service, birthday...whatever you want on the inside of the shank, approximately 10 character maximum.
- Custom made for you 1-2 weeks to ship
- Solid .925 sterling silver
- On request, add gold highlights to any part of this ring
- Available in ring sizes 8 through 15+ US. I RECOMMEND you size a 1/2 larger than normal
- On request, this ring can be made in 14K, 18K gold or Platinum
- Being custom, this is nonrefundable BUT we will resolve problems for free, for life.
- Item arrives in solid packaging, silver polishing cloth & our life long thanks
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at email@example.com