Dark Shark Military Ring
Our Shark ring reminds me of that bbq filled, beer-buzzed, sunburnt, horizon watching & shark-filled right of passage afternoon.
Your Military Ring was filed, sanded polished & painted by hand. The detail is stunning, the symbolism is timeless and a guaranteed conversation starter. This ring is durable enough to be passed down for several generations.
- Custom made for you, 2 weeks or better to ship
- Available in ring sizes 9 through 15+ US.
- Add any special size notes during check out. We will see them.
- Item arrives in solid packaging.
- Free Engraving - just make a note at check out.
- Available in Sterling Silver & Gold Vermeil (** Note, Gold Vermeil is a heavy coating of 14K Yellow Gold. Like all coatings, it will wear off. Underneath the Vermeil is solid sterling silver).
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at email@example.com
Back in the day, aboard the USS Cleveland, my unit was underway between the Persian Gulf & San Diego. Somewhere, mid-Pacific & during a much needed "steel beach" deck party, we had the opportunity to "swim with the fishes". I'll admit, the thought of being eaten alive by a shark was forefront on my mind. That day we had an amazing time (only some will ever know) ate a ton of steak, drank my 2 beers and later, after a series of unspeakable shenanigans, I became a Golden Shellback.