Dark Shark Military Ring
Our Shark ring reminds me of that bbq filled, beer-buzzed, sunburnt, horizon watching & shark-filled right of passage afternoon.
Your Military Ring was filed, sanded polished & painted by hand. The detail is stunning, the symbolism is timeless and a guaranteed conversation starter. This ring is durable enough to be passed down for several generations.
- Custom made for you, 2 weeks or better to ship
- Available in ring sizes 9 through 15+ US.
- Add any special size notes during check out. We will see them.
- Item arrives in solid packaging.
- Free Engraving - just make a note at check out.
- Available in Sterling Silver
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back in the day, aboard the USS Cleveland, my unit was underway between the Persian Gulf & San Diego. Somewhere, mid-Pacific & during a much needed "steel beach" deck party, we had the opportunity to "swim with the fishes". I'll admit, the thought of being eaten alive by a shark was forefront on my mind. That day we had an amazing time (only some will ever know) ate a ton of steak, drank my 2 beers and later, after a series of unspeakable shenanigans, I became a Golden Shellback.