10-mile humps, 0700 formations, Thursday night field days & plenty of PT, the Navy Corpsman is right there with his Marines. Although a regular target for irreverent jokes, the Corpsman is a highly respected member of any platoon. These fellas are certainly some of the toughest Mo-Fo's in town.
Your NAVY Ring was filed, sanded polished and enameled by hand. The detail is stunning, the symbolism is timeless and a guaranteed conversation starter. This ring is durable enough to be passed down for several generations.
- Custom made for you, 2 weeks or better to ship
- Available in ring sizes 8 through 15+ US.
- Add any special size notes during check out. We will see them.
- Item arrives in solid packaging
- Free Engraving - just make a note at check out.
- Available in Sterling Silver & Gold Vermeil
** Note, Gold Vermeil is a heavy coating of 14K Yellow Gold. Like all coatings, it will wear off. Underneath the Vermeil is solid sterling silver.
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Hobbyist of the USMC, License # 20158