"Forged by adversity, he stands alongside America's finest special operations forces to serve his country, the American people, and protect their way of life. I am that man. My Trident is a symbol of honor and heritage." - SEALs creed
Your ring was forged in solid sterling silver, filed, sanded polished and painted by hand. The detail is stunning, the symbolism is timeless and a guaranteed conversation starter. This ring is durable enough to be passed down for several generations. I HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of our free engraving service. Go ahead & add your name, years of service, birthday...whatever you want on the inside of the shank, approximately 10 character maximum.
- Custom made for you 1-2 weeks to ship
- Solid .925 sterling silver
- On request, add gold highlights to any part of this ring
- Available in ring sizes 8 through 15+ US. I RECOMMEND you size a 1/2 larger than normal
- On request, this ring can be made in 14K, 18K gold or Platinum
- Being custom, this is nonrefundable BUT we will resolve problems for free, for life.
- Item arrives in solid packaging, silver polishing cloth & our life long thanks
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org