Irish Claddagh Ring
The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring for the Irish American Veteran. The classic design represents love, loyalty, and friendship. The design and customs associated with it originated in the Irish fishing village of the same name in Galway. The ring, as currently known, was first produced in the 17th century.
Anyone with even a hint of Irish blood, this is a must-have.
Pro-Tip: if you wear the heart pointing toward your wrist you're declaring that you're "taken" or off the market. Flip that heart around, pointing towards your fingertips & its party time.
I HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of our free engraving service - just let us know when you order.
- Custom made for you, ships within 2 weeks or better.
- Available in ring sizes 8 through 15.5 US.
- On request, this ring can be quoted in 18K gold or Platinum
- Item arrives in beautiful packaging & our life long thanks & warranty.
- Available in Sterling Silver / Gold Vermeil / 14K Yellow / 14K White
For custom inquiries or additional details, please add them to your order details or email us at email@example.com